With cool weather approaching, this comfy ruana is just right to keep you warm on those brisk days. You might ask, what is a ruana? A ruana is a version of a poncho. It's the same large square of fabric, but instead of an opening for the head, it has a slit in the front down to the hem.
This ruana is handmade and crocheted with super soft acrylic yarn. The beautiful speckled soft blue and speckled oatmeal colors make it easy to wear with any outfit. The stitch highlights a scallop shell stitch which adds a special pop to the design. In addition, it also has a lovely drape and would be an awesome addition to elevate your Fall or Winter wardrobe. If you love standing out in the crowd, you will definitely love wearing this awesome handmade crochet ruana. (One Size Fits Most)
- Crocheted with Acrylic Yarn
- Ruana Colors: Speckled Steel Blue and Speckled Oatmeal
- Back Width – 51 inches (129.54 cm) ; Back Length – 31 inches (78.74 cm); 2 Front Piece Widths - 25 inches (63.5 cm); Front Length - 18 1/4 inches (46.35 cm)
- Machine Washable and Dryable on Permanent Press Cycle.
- Easy and Inexpensive Way to Update Your Wardrobe
- This piece was handmade in a wool-free, nut-free, smoke-free, and animal-free environment